We chartered a cruise to look for the elusive Puffin. Although we did not get to see a Puffin up close -they are surprisingly smaller than expected- we did get to sample some fresh Icelandic seafood.
Our Puffin Expedition
Posted on June 14, 2018 by Mr. Haertling
Categories: Iceland | 2 Comments
2 thoughts on “Our Puffin Expedition”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Riding the Ring Road around Iceland!June 2, 2018
Biking the Ring Road of Iceland!
From the Trail
- Interested in the D-Day Class?
- Life on Iceland’s Ring Road
- Our Puffin Expedition
- Geothermal Park Hveragerði
- Faxi Waterfall
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- The Pedaling Pioneer visits a library in Selfoss
- Our visit to the Lava Center
- Chasing waterfalls!
- Sólheimajökull glacier
- A local “hot spot”, Geysir
- The Gullfoss waterfall
- The Eurasian Plate
- Geothermal Park Hverasvæðið
- Billy The Bird’s breathtaking views!
- Where’s Brad?
- Traveling to Iceland, in 5 easy steps….
- A “Tale” about a Southern Illinois training ride……
- “Billy the Bird” This Drone is going to Iceland!
- How do you get everything you need to live for 3 weeks on a bike?
Jackson R-2 Foundation
“I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.”
With approximately 1100 miles of road with no shoulder- your prayers are appreciated!
- Volcanic Activity in Iceland
- Whats the weather in Iceland? Click on this link to check it out….
Bradley….the language is all phonetics 🙂
Aside from the puffin stalking and those great geological finds have you had a chance to see any of the Iceland soccer ⚽️ team playing in the World Cup. I had no idea that Iceland had a soccer team. Onward and happy cycling.