Ho Chi Minh City currently has a population of 6 million people…. There are only several war sites which are available for touring… Although some of the French architecture remains, most G.I.’s who went into Saigon for R&R during the Vietnam War would not recognize the modernized city.
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Biking VietnamJune 2nd, 2016
Biking from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City!
From the Trail
- Tour of Bicycle
- The Sights and Sounds of Ho Chi Minh City (Formerly Saigon)
- Vietnam War and DMZ Tour
- Riding and Resting, Riding and Resting
- Learning Vietnamese? Its not likely….
- You can’t do that Here!
- Other Shopping on Highway One!
- Shopping on Highway One!!!
- Rubber Trees? Yes, thats where rubber comes from!
- Cham Towers? Scootered over to have a look!
- Cham Towers
- Saigon, ho!
- Project: Vietnam
- Zack attack
- Taking care of “business”
- The Road Not Taken
- Where’s Brad?
- The cutest 6th grader ever