My cool Pedaling Pioneer: Vietnam stateside classes sculpted physical maps out of salt dough, then they painted and labeled the different regions to help them learn about the geography of Vietnam as I traveled. They also chose Vietnamese names to go by in class. Check them out!
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Biking VietnamJune 2nd, 2016
Biking from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City!
From the Trail
- Tour of Bicycle
- The Sights and Sounds of Ho Chi Minh City (Formerly Saigon)
- Vietnam War and DMZ Tour
- Riding and Resting, Riding and Resting
- Learning Vietnamese? Its not likely….
- You can’t do that Here!
- Other Shopping on Highway One!
- Shopping on Highway One!!!
- Rubber Trees? Yes, thats where rubber comes from!
- Cham Towers? Scootered over to have a look!
- Cham Towers
- Saigon, ho!
- Project: Vietnam
- Zack attack
- Taking care of “business”
- The Road Not Taken
- Where’s Brad?
- The cutest 6th grader ever