The Falls of Willamette River in Willamette Valley were the main draw for the pioneers and the reason they ended their journey in Oregon City. The Falls were attractive to the Native Americans who lived in the Northwest as a main resource for food and trade; it was the center of settlement for the emigrants as they transitioned out west, and is still a center of industry in Oregon today.
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Riding the Ring Road around Iceland!June 2nd, 2018
13 days to go.
From the Trail
- Iceland Adventure Class
- Training for Iceland Adventure!!!!
- Tour of Bicycle
- The Sights and Sounds of Ho Chi Minh City (Formerly Saigon)
- Vietnam War and DMZ Tour
- Riding and Resting, Riding and Resting
- Learning Vietnamese? Its not likely….
- You can’t do that Here!
- Other Shopping on Highway One!
- Shopping on Highway One!!!
- Rubber Trees? Yes, thats where rubber comes from!
- Cham Towers? Scootered over to have a look!
- Cham Towers
- Saigon, ho!
- Project: Vietnam
- Zack attack
- Taking care of “business”
- The Road Not Taken
- Where’s Brad?