It may look like a gravel road that is back home in Missouri, but don’t let the camera fool you! It is like riding through 2 – 3 inches of sand…whew! It has taken a lot of focus and hard work to make the hill climbs out in Idaho.
Those Sandy, Gravel Roads are Tough!
Posted on June 24, 2014 by Mr. Haertling
Categories: Idaho, On the Trail | Leave a comment
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Riding the Ring Road around Iceland!June 2, 2018
Biking the Ring Road of Iceland!
From the Trail
- Interested in the D-Day Class?
- Life on Iceland’s Ring Road
- Our Puffin Expedition
- Geothermal Park Hveragerði
- Faxi Waterfall
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- The Pedaling Pioneer visits a library in Selfoss
- Our visit to the Lava Center
- Chasing waterfalls!
- Sólheimajökull glacier
- A local “hot spot”, Geysir
- The Gullfoss waterfall
- The Eurasian Plate
- Geothermal Park Hverasvæðið
- Billy The Bird’s breathtaking views!
- Where’s Brad?
- Traveling to Iceland, in 5 easy steps….
- A “Tale” about a Southern Illinois training ride……
- “Billy the Bird” This Drone is going to Iceland!
- How do you get everything you need to live for 3 weeks on a bike?
Jackson R-2 Foundation
“I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.”
With approximately 1100 miles of road with no shoulder- your prayers are appreciated!
- Volcanic Activity in Iceland
- Whats the weather in Iceland? Click on this link to check it out….