By the time the pioneers had reached Massacre Rocks, they have traveled over 1,200 miles. Crossing the desert of Idaho was one of the most difficult parts of the Oregon Trail for them. The Pedaling Pioneer tells the story from 1862 of the Indian attack which led to the naming of Massacre Rocks.
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Riding the Ring Road around Iceland!June 2nd, 2018
13 days to go.
From the Trail
- Iceland Adventure Class
- Training for Iceland Adventure!!!!
- Tour of Bicycle
- The Sights and Sounds of Ho Chi Minh City (Formerly Saigon)
- Vietnam War and DMZ Tour
- Riding and Resting, Riding and Resting
- Learning Vietnamese? Its not likely….
- You can’t do that Here!
- Other Shopping on Highway One!
- Shopping on Highway One!!!
- Rubber Trees? Yes, thats where rubber comes from!
- Cham Towers? Scootered over to have a look!
- Cham Towers
- Saigon, ho!
- Project: Vietnam
- Zack attack
- Taking care of “business”
- The Road Not Taken
- Where’s Brad?