Think you’re in a rut? Check out the famous Gurnsey Ruts in Wyoming! The Oregon Trail was forced away from the river at this point and the wagons crossed a ridge of soft sandstone. The geography of the area dictated that practically every wagon that went west crossed the ridge in exactly the same place, with impressive results – the track was worn to a depth of five feet!
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Biking VietnamJune 2nd, 2016
Biking from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City!
From the Trail
- Tour of Bicycle
- The Sights and Sounds of Ho Chi Minh City (Formerly Saigon)
- Vietnam War and DMZ Tour
- Riding and Resting, Riding and Resting
- Learning Vietnamese? Its not likely….
- You can’t do that Here!
- Other Shopping on Highway One!
- Shopping on Highway One!!!
- Rubber Trees? Yes, thats where rubber comes from!
- Cham Towers? Scootered over to have a look!
- Cham Towers
- Saigon, ho!
- Project: Vietnam
- Zack attack
- Taking care of “business”
- The Road Not Taken
- Where’s Brad?
- The cutest 6th grader ever