The Platte River Basin was the “road” for 250,000+ emmigrants to settle the Western United States. Even today, highways and trains follow the same route up the Platte that the pioneers took in the 1840’s and 50’s.
Stokes Sign Company
Planning for the next ADVENTURE!
Riding the Ring Road around Iceland!June 2, 2018
Biking the Ring Road of Iceland!
From the Trail
- Interested in the D-Day Class?
- Life on Iceland’s Ring Road
- Our Puffin Expedition
- Geothermal Park Hveragerði
- Faxi Waterfall
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- The Pedaling Pioneer visits a library in Selfoss
- Our visit to the Lava Center
- Chasing waterfalls!
- Sólheimajökull glacier
- A local “hot spot”, Geysir
- The Gullfoss waterfall
- The Eurasian Plate
- Geothermal Park Hverasvæðið
- Billy The Bird’s breathtaking views!
- Where’s Brad?
- Traveling to Iceland, in 5 easy steps….
- A “Tale” about a Southern Illinois training ride……
- “Billy the Bird” This Drone is going to Iceland!
- How do you get everything you need to live for 3 weeks on a bike?
Jackson R-2 Foundation
“I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.”
With approximately 1100 miles of road with no shoulder- your prayers are appreciated!