Planning for the next leg of the Trail…
Oregon or Bust! Summer 2014May 19th, 2014
2 months to go.
From the Trail
- My “Turnaround”
- Q & A with the Pedaling Pioneer…a.k.a. Mr. Haertling!
- Oregon Trail Pioneers had fun too!
- Scottsbluff….. The gateway to the mountains!
- Stories from Gordon at Chimney Rock
- Climbing Chimney Rock!
- Chimney Rock!
- A Big THANKS to Jackson R-2 School District
- Ash Hollow
- Courthouse and Jail Rocks
- Death and Danger on the Oregon Trail!
- Windlass Hill
- California Hill
- The Platte River!
- Huge Tumbleweeds!
- Pony Express stations, equipment, and a word from our sponsor!
- Sod house inside and out!
- Sod Houses are COOL….. Really, they are Cool!
- Buffalo Abuse!
- Pedaling Pioneer on KFVS-12 & CNN’s website!
- Blue Birds in Nebraska? You Bet!
- Let’s Visit Ft. Kearny!
- The Susan Haile Grave
- Wild Bill Hickock Shooting at Rock Creek Station.
- Rock Creek Station
- Fording the Little Blue River!
- Danger in “The Narrows”!
- Pony Express Home Station and wildlife on the Oregon Trail.
- Cooking Over A Buffalo Chip Fire!
- Hollenberg Pony Express Station
- Oregon Trail and Game
- Rope Ferry
- The “Bigness” of Kansas!
- Cholera Cemetery Along The Vermillion River!
- Vieux Cemetery
- River Crossings: A Big Challenge!
- Alcove Springs
- Pedaling Pioneer Races a Train in Kansas!!!!
- “Nooning” on the Oregon Trail
- Coon Point Campground and St. Mary’s Mission
- Hey Wife! Are Ya Ready?
- 1840′s Tweet!
- Hype vs. Reality on the Oregon Trail
- Independence Missouri, “The Jumping Off Point” (Day 1)