T. Wayne Lewis Dentistry
First State Community Bank
Planning for the next leg of the Trail…
Oregon or Bust! Summer 2014May 30th, 2014
1/3rd of the Trail Done: looking toward the next leg of the trail!
From the Trail
- Modern Day Danger in the Blue Mountains
- Machete Cooking with Mr. Haertling!
- The Road to Ft. Boise and Finally…Oregon!
- The Pedaling Pioneer is Made Possible By…
- Canyon Creek Station
- Inscription Rock Near Glenns Ferry
- Three Island Crossing
- Those Sandy, Gravel Roads are Tough!
- The Pedaling Pioneer is on KOIN news!!
- Register Rock in Idaho
- Massacre Rocks
- Didn’t Leave the Wind Behind in Idaho
- Rafting the Snake River
- Soda Springs
- The Interactive Museum at Montpelier, ID
- The Notorious Butch Cassidy
- Rolling Into Idaho and Down Big Hill
- The Beautiful Landscape and Amazing Animals of Wyoming
- A Look Back at Wild, Windy Wyoming
- The Expansion of Fort Bridger
- Fort Bridger and the Danger of Cut-Offs
- A HUGE Thank You to Barrie’s Bike and Ski Shop!
- The Critical South Pass
- Iconic Independence Rock
- One of Nature’s Miracles…The Ice Slough in Wyoming
- Powerful Pedaling Up Prospect Hill
- Fort Caspar
- Ayers Natural Bridge
- A.H. Unthank Signature and Grave
- The interesting tale of young, Joel Hembree
- Leave Your Mark at Register Rock
- Flooded Platte River
- Gurnsey Ruts
- Windy Wyoming
- A V.I.P. Tour of Fort Laramie
- Rain or Shine, Scotts Bluff is Here!
- Equipment Needed for the Trail
- A Tour of Mr. H’s New Wagon
- A New Face and New Adventures: The Oregon Trail Part 2
- My “Turnaround”
- Q & A with the Pedaling Pioneer…a.k.a. Mr. Haertling!
- Oregon Trail Pioneers had fun too!
- Scottsbluff….. The gateway to the mountains!
- Stories from Gordon at Chimney Rock
Jackson R-2 Foundation
Unique, creative and quality embroidery/applique work! Like us on Facebook.
"I can do all this through him who gives me strength."